Run Away 3 is a cool running game that offers you a chance to explore the galaxy. Play as a little alien, you must run as far as possible in the space tunnel.
Enter this game and transform into a gray little alien. Like Tunnel Rush, in this game, you also need to run in the endless tunnel. However, this tunnel floats in the galaxy and is full of unstable tiles and giant leaps. If you fall out of the tunnel, the run is over. Therefore, you need to try to jump as high as possible to evade them. Do your best to run as far as possible to the highest score and explore the mysterious galaxy. Click the Mini-map button to know where you are in the universe.
Collecting power cells is another task in this game. Keep in mind that the further you can run, the more power cells you can get. Try your best to earn as many power cells as possible. This game offers a variety of alien skins such as Halloween stickman, lady skater, child stickman, lazy man and so on. You can use the power cells you earn to purchase new skins in the shop.
How to control
Press ARROW KEYS to jump and move left or right
Game modes and achievements in Run Away 3
- Explore mode: In this mode, your objective is to run to the finish line to move on to the next level. There is a total of 309 playable levels in this mode. It consists of the Main Tunnel, which has 65 levels. Besides, it also has more than 20 side tunnels, two minigames, and cutscenes.
- Infinite mode: This mode consists of premade levels in random order. In this mode, your target is to go as far as possible and collect power cells. In addition, this mode features the Wormhole which appears after you reach ~20000 meters.
Achievements in the game
This game features 35 achievements that you're expected to complete. If you can finish them, you will claim a lot of coins. Here are some achievements in the game and some tips to get them.
- Galactic Vandalism: You will get this achievement after you make 700 tiles drop out of the tunnel. Its reward is 50 coins
- Boldly Gone: To get this achievement, you need to complete 65 levels in Explore mode
- Slipping and Sliding to Victory: Attempt to complete the Winter game to get this achievement. You will get 100 coins after accomplishing it.
- Thoroughly Lost: Try to complete 4 different paths in Explore mode to get this achievement and 100 coins.
- A journey of 1000 light years: To gain it, you must reach 800 meters in Infinite mode.
- Tetrahedron Enthusiast: You will get it if you collect enough 40 power cells in one run. Its reward is 150 coins
- A breath of fresh nothing: If you can float outside the tunnel long enough to flip upside down and then land safely, you will get it and 100 coins
- Where the power cells are: It is rewarded for anyone who can reach 2000 meters in Infinite Mode without respawning
- Unlimited endurance: Try to reach 5000 meters in Infinite mode without respawning to complete this achievement and claim 500 coins
- The conscientious Lizard: If you can complete Level 40 without dislodging any tiles, you will earn this achievement. Not that using the Child doesn't count.
- Coming full circle: Travel all the way around Level 35 to get this achievement.
- Just being thorough: You will get it if you can make all crumbling tiles in Level 52 fall out of the tunnel.